The Cla-Val Model 129-26 High Level Shut-Off Valve is a hydaulically-operated, diaphragm actuated, globe or angle pattern valve. It is available in various materials and full range of sizes. It consists of three major components: body, diaphragm assembly and cover. The diaphragm assembly is the only moving part. The rugged simplicity of design and packless construction assure a long life dependable, trouble-free operation. Should the diaphragm become damaged the valve will close tight, providing “fail safe” operation. The 129-26 Hytrol Valve is used in many types of piping system requiring control, flow regulation, rate of flow control, or check valve operation.
- Installed in the fill-line to either underground or above ground fuel storage tanks
- Pilot control and hydraulically operated by line pressure, closing fully when tank is full
- Provides accurate, repeatable high level shut-off
- Can be serviced without removal of valve from line
- Fail-safe operation
- Position indicator is standard
- Available in aluminum, cast steel, stainless steel or ductile iron